Welcome To SERVE GP Serving Christ, Loving People 2015 SERVE GP
Saturday, June 27th
What is SERVE GP? Donate Here (Donations are processed by River Valley Community Church)
The church is the strongest single community of people in Grants Pass. SERVE GP is an attempt to unite these churches in an effort to make an eternal impact upon our city through tangible acts of service in a demonstration of God's love. Our goal is that through our annual SERVE GP service day, believers will be inspired to adopt a daily pattern of service to those in need around them, that God might be glorified by his people.
Why SERVE together?
SERVE Grants Pass, June 27, marks the sixth annual "SERVE GP" for the churches of this valley.
The last five years we saw what can happen when Christ’s body works in unity. Amazing things happened all throughout the valley when as many as 1700 people from different churches and organizations joined together in serving our community.
We are convinced of the Lord Jesus’ command to love one another by treating people better than ourselves. Because of this belief, we are setting out to do just that. With SERVE Grants Pass, we want to love people by walking the Christian walk, not just talking the Christian talk. We will do this by serving individuals and the organizations that serve them in our community.
We believe that God has prepared good works for each and every believer so that we may walk in them. We believe that God has set apart this day, June 27th, to be a day where many folks will humbly walk, side by side, in good works. We believe that these good works will create good will, allowing good news…
So, please, join us as we SERVE Grants Pass!
How Does This Work?
1.Read through the current projects list. (Click Here)
2. Sign up online or request a sign up form from your church.
3. You may choose a particular project or sign up to serve where needed.
4. You will be contacted by the project manager to which you are assigned and he/she will lead your team all day until the completion of the project.
5. On June 27th, we take to the streets and let God’s love flow through us as we love and serve the people of our community!
6. We encourage families, home groups, and friends, to sign up to work together.
7. Then, you can pray for the people you have just served over the next year.